Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Archile's Grab-bag: Old and New

 007 NightFire: I used to play this game's multiplayer on PC when I was younger, and it was quite alright, and I got it on PS2 for free, so why not?
 Inuyasha - Feudal Combat: Recently, very recently, I started the Inuyasha manga and this game piqued my curiosity. It seems like a mediocre animu game, but I'm always open for mediocre animu fighting games.
 Shox: I learned about this game a little while ago and it seemed right up my alley, this kind of arcadey racers is exactly the kind of racing games I enjoy.
 Freedom Fighters: I LOVED this game when I was younger, I particularly loved how your character's attire would change between levels. I've been meaning to get reacquainted with it.
 007 Agent Under Fire: Another freebie, another Bond game.
 Red Dead Revolver: I've never cared too much for this game... until I heard that Capcom was involved, then everything changed. I played a little multiplayer right now to give it a try,a nd it seems like a fun shooter.
 Toy Story 2 - Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue: I remember renting this game once when I was younger, albeit on the N64, and I sorta liked it. Turns out quite a few people consider it a bit of a classic...
 Hercules: I LOVED this game, as a matter of fact, I remember playing this game, as well as Tekken 3, in a party before deciding that getting a PS2 over a Gamecube was the way to go, even though I had been a Nintendo kid all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment