Thursday, November 9, 2017

Now Playing: Rygar - The Legendary Adventure

 That's definitely Britney Spears.
The halo over his head is kinda an overkill, ain't it?
 Since I played a game I hadn't played before from a franchise I used to play when I was younger(Way of the Samurai 1 and 2!), now it's time to play a game I actually used to play when I was younger. I don't remember how far I got, but I do remember defeating the blue-winged guy and getting both Diskarmors. I think I used to like the Skyblue one and hated the yellow one. I think.

 Anyways, I just defeated the first boss and entered the Elysium Shrine(Or something like that) and I kinda like it. Combat is kinda limited, it feels like a mixture of God of War's chain-styled combat(Although this game came first!) with Onimusha's exploration and set-up. I'm also amassing points but the game didn't let me spend them yet.

 It seems like the game will be kinda tough, considering that the first boss killed me once. The first boss! But the stages themselves are easy, at least so far. What really struck me as odd is the fact that there's no dodging, only blocking. Which probably didn't seem weird at the time, but man, it's hard getting used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment