Monday, November 13, 2017

Now Playing: Brave Fencer Musashi

 And yet another game from when I was younger.
It's so cute!
 Because why stop now, y'know? Let's go deeper down memory lane and replay Musashi, I game I first learned about from a Gamepro magazine. I had a N64 at the time so I had to wait until I got a PS2 to finally play it and... I never spent much time on it. Not sure why, since I'm sure I liked it... probably a case of having too many games too play and too little time.

 As of my recent acquaintance with the game, I'm digging the overall artsyle of the game, everything looks quite cute. The gameplay is alright-ish, I think Musashi's range is pathetic and the method to steal abilities is unnecessarily involved, like, you have to charge a gauge, which locks Musashi into a strafe, and then you have to mash square. It's not too bad, but it's a bit unnecessary, y'know? Otherwise, it's been fairly entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment