Thursday, October 5, 2017

Now Playing: Galerians - Ash

 Pretty Psychic Boys the Sequel.

 Remember how Rion sacrificed himself at the end of Galerians? Don't worry, he gets better and he got a sequel too. I've already sunk 20 minutes into the game and boy, have things changed!

 For instance, enemies now respawn for a long, loooong while. They do stop respawning, but after a while. While resources are limited, you are encouraged to spend them, since enemies drop permanent upgrades as well as supplies! Rion is much more mobile too, with targeting and dodging. It's interesting how it makes you fight Dorothy again, since the game starts in a truncated version of the last game's final moments. It's too early to have better thought-out opinions, but I think the game seems good. Seems.

 Lastly, I used to play this game when I was younger too, even though I hadn't even finished Galerians 1! I don't remember how far I got, but I do know I got to play as adult Rion.

No comments:

Post a Comment