Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Now Playing: Spy Fiction

 Because I love starting too many games at the same time.
 Deadly Premonition made me love Swery 65, so I've been wanting to play some of his other games... turns out I had, The Last Blade 2 and Tomba! 2! But there's also Extermination, which I'll try to play this year, and Spy Fiction.

 This is a Metal Gear Solid rip-off, and they aren't even ashamed of it. When compared to, say, MGS 2, movement feels a bit stiffer, but it does offer its own take on the formula, with disguising and the Terminals, I guess.

 What I liked:
- Swery 65 flavor. I mean, 'Oh, poor baby' from Dietrich? Hilarious.
- Decent rip-off. If you are gonna imitate someone, might as well imitate the best. It's a fairly competent stealth game... at least so far.


 What I didn't like:
- Stiff. Moving around is fine, but when compared with MGS, it's definitely not as smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment