Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Archile's Grab Bag: Start o' the Year Edition

  A new year means a new package which means more games. And more games mean more 'This is what I think now of this game' sentences for kicks and giggles.
  Clock Tower 3: Ever since Jim Sterling(', son') some time shared a clip from the game, I've been wanting to try it out. It's similar to Haunting Ground, since that was meant to be a sequel to this game, so that's a plus, since Haunting Ground was awesome.
  Freedom Wars: I don't understand why this game dropped so soon in price, since it seems to be one of Vita's finest. It seems to have a Gods Eater aura, being very Anime and with the post-apocalyptic setting, but without needing to resort to fanservice, so I've actually got high hopes for this one.
  Valkyrie Profile - Lenneth: I loved VP on the PS1, but that version has gotten waaaay too expensive, and the PSP port is, while definitely inferior, not a bad, cheap alternative to playing VP, so why not? I never actually finished VP, which is something I plan on correcting.
 YS - Memories of Celceta: I've been a fairly casual YS fan ever since I played a PC YS game. As a matter of fact, I think this game is a remake of that remake(There's a particular game that they've been keen on remaking forever. Maybe I'm wrong). I dunno, this seemed quite decent..
 Silent Hill 3: I understand that I am putting my 'I hate Survival Horror games' reputation in jeopardy, but Silent Hill 3 is a game I've always been curious about. I probably shouldn't mention that I'm kinda interested in dipping into Silent Hill 2 again.
 Castlevania Chronicles: Another game I used to love back when I was younger. Truth be told, I've always been a fan of pink haired Simon, he looks, surprisingly, badass, in his tight, revealing leather one-piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment