Monday, December 14, 2015

Now Playing: Binary Domain

 Amazing.
 Now why isn't this game more popular? IS it because of the terrible box art? Because Sega didn't promote it right? It's baffling, because the game is great.

 This is like one of those action movies that take themselves too seriously, except that it's in game form. The shooting is tight, the characters are engrossing, while the concept behind the 'Evil Robots' and the Team of Special Ops with clashing personalities isn't particularly original, they've did it so well it feels like a tribute more than a rip off.

 What I liked:
- The shooting, it's tight, it's fast.
- Upgrades, both characters and/or weapons.
- The main characters. Dan and Bo are hilariously stupid, which makes them loveable.

 What I didn't like:
- NOTHING. Maybe, if I had to scratch the bottom of the barrel, I'd say that melee attacks aren't what I look for in a melee attack. But that's just nitpicking out of my personal preference!

No comments:

Post a Comment