Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Now Playing: Senran Kagura - Shinovi Versus

 Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.
 It's no secret that I'm not particularly fond of fanservice, as a matter of fact, I downright hate it. Senran Kagura was one of those franchises that usually took the brunt of my mockery and disdain, but.... It's a bit silly to judge something just by its cover, right? So I decided if I am gonna criticize it so, might as well get some hands on experience with it, right?

 Well, it's actually a fairly competent game. I hesitate to call it a Dynasty Warriors clone, since it seems to be a bit more focused in baddy-clearing arenas rather than large battlefields. Still, the combat gets old rather fast, and the special attacks having unskippable cutscenes doesn't help. Also, there's a ton of fanservice, you can shred the enemies' clothes, or have yours torn as well, there's a ton of 'sexy lingerie' to buy and have your characters wear, as well as fetish costumes.

 When it comes down to it, it's a fairly average game, not terrible by any means, but it's not a particularly great game either,

No comments:

Post a Comment