Sunday, July 5, 2015

Now Playing: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(Movie)

 Wow,
 I knew that this was a Diablo clone, but as soon as the game starts I read 'Magic Pockets, the devs from the very first Nickelodeon TMNT game. I was scared.

 Then I played it, and it was amazing. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a Diablo clone, you fight enemies, you earn XP and loot. As you level up you also learn skills, and all four turtles have different skills. Holy crap. I guess that having all four Turtles on-screen at the same time might've been asking too much, but it doesn't matter.

 The game feels so good. I love this game. I barely played two missions, hey I haveta study!, and I know that I love this game. I need to keep on playing. I need new weapons. I NEED MORE XP.
AHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment