Saturday, July 4, 2015

Now Playing: Nickelodeon'sTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

 Not too bad
 I was planning on finishing the Konami handheld games before going into the Activision era... but Mutant Nightmare is so bad(Not as bad as TMNT on the PSP though) that I got tired. I mean, one thing is being hard. Another thing is being tedious. But being hard AND tedious? I'll elaborate on the review, but I got tired of that game to the point of not wanting to play it any more.

 Nickelodeon's TMNT plays and looks like a budget title, it's even got that trademark cheap floaty feel these games have. And y'know what, at first I thought it was a bad game, but by level 9, I can attest to having had fun with it. Is it perfect? Far from it, is it as good as Konami PS2 games? No quite. But it's not a bad game, it's just simple and lacking in production values.

 That said, it nailed the feel of the show perfectly, the script and dialogue made me feel as if I was watching an episode of the show. A+ for effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment