Monday, July 1, 2013

Progress Report 7/1/2013

 Status:
 Another month, another monday, another report.
 The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: 14 hours in, I'm making steady progress, and I'm loving the living S... out of it. Also, I think I finally got over the hump and the motion controls no longer pose as much a challenge as they once did. They are still annoying mind you, but they don't get in the way so much. I assume I'll finish it this week?

 Kirby's Epic Yarn: It's alright. I mean, I'd have prefered a normal Kirby game, but that's just me. Since I'm Co-oping it with my sister, it might be a while 'till I finish it.

 Next: Once I'm done with Kirby, I'll tackle Donkey Kong Returns in Co-op, and after Zelda comes Samurai Warriors 3. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 just you wait, I will finish you before this year is over, I swear it on my honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment