Monday, March 4, 2013

First Archimpressions: Dynasty Warriors 7

 Spoiler alert: It's good.
 Just played some Wu missions, and... it's really good. While the lack of Free mode is an unforgivable omission, I'm willing to give Conquest mode a try. Meanwhile, the new Story mode is great, loving the fact that it's more faithful to it's source material. Graphics are great, but slowdown is frequent. This is probably my favorite set of character redesigns, but I'm still not feeling Zhou Yu's... luckily DW 8 gave him his old head back, but that's another game.
 Gameplay-wise, it's your typical Dynasty Warriors game, while I haven't played 3-6(Yet), I had no problems whatsoever getting into the game and bashing helmets. If you like DW, you'll like entry number 7, if you've hated it all along... just skip it.
 Moving on, since I hate to keep my posts short, what's the plan for this blog?
A) Dynasty Warriors: The retrospective -> Starting with 7, then going back to 1 through 6 to see just how we got to 7.
B) Xenoblade Review: It's a long game...
C) Megaman Starforce Spectacular.
D) First Book review of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment