Let the recolors come in!
Nothing tingles my nostalgia more than Batman recolors. I would've just fine with a single black and grey Bats, but until he comes along I guess I'll dabble in a few of these.So... same exact sculpt as the other Batman but in a very light grey and black. I much prefer this color scheme to the classic blue. So, yeah, it's a good looking, beefy Batman. His belt is different, and only gets two pegs instead of three.
His only accessory is a cannon that slots on his back. It can rotate around an arm that extends from the backpack. It can also be equipped on any of the multiple slots on the Batmobile.
Articulation is the same as with the other three figures I got: He has single jointed elbows that go slightly beyond 90 degrees, double jointed knees, swivels on his thighs, boots and waist. For the price, it's not even half bad, it's comparable to their old DCUC line, considering how pathetic that diaphragm hinge was.
And here he is compared to the Batman I'm retiring. It had a good sculpt, but man, that cape was too restrictive. He is slightly taller than Bucky Cap.
Articulation is the same as with the other three figures I got: He has single jointed elbows that go slightly beyond 90 degrees, double jointed knees, swivels on his thighs, boots and waist. For the price, it's not even half bad, it's comparable to their old DCUC line, considering how pathetic that diaphragm hinge was.
And here he is compared to the Batman I'm retiring. It had a good sculpt, but man, that cape was too restrictive. He is slightly taller than Bucky Cap.
It's as good as the other Batman, but with a paint job I like better. Not much else to say!
7.5





No comments:
Post a Comment