Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Action Figure #199: Marvel Legends Havok(Juggernaut Wave)

  Let's cause some havoc!

 I wouldn't be happy with my Cyclops figures unless I could pose him with his younger brother, Havok. This is Havok's modern look, or was his modern look... which looks really close to his classic look, but it's not. Dude, Havok has gone through a lot of costumes!
 Whenever I look at this figure he just reminds me of the Black Bolt figure. Pretty much the same black and silver color scheme coupled with the Bucky Cap mold... yeah, they are extremely similar. I do think that this buck fits Havok better, as Black Bolt needs something more imposing.
 He's got the Bucky cap mold, so he has the Bucky Cap articulation1
 He's a decent figure. I mean, he's just an unremarkable Bucky-Cap mold.
6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment