Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Action Figure #198: Marvel Legends Captain Marvel(Odin Wave)

  She's gonna talk to your manager.

 Well, Carol Danvers tenure as Captain Marvel has been controversial to say the least. I'll tell you this much, she definitely didn't need the character assassination they did on her with Civil War II. Not even Tony was done so dirty...
 The figure is on the same mold as Gamora, so she has the same issue with one of her arms, which I just glue on in order to spare me the screw trick. I think they did a great job with the pain, I love the red and blue they picked, and the yellow looks great when contrasting the other two colors, that said.... Her unmasked head is just ugly. They tried to give her flowy hair, but it just looks bad. This was before their more realistic face-printing technology... and it shows. The other head is alright, I guess, but I've never been a fan of that look for her.
 Articulation is exactly the same as the Gamora buck. It's decent. She's as tall as Bucky Cap.
 Headsculpt aside, I think they did a good job with this figure.
6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment