Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Action Figure #185: Jada Toys Chester Cheetah

  It ain't easy being cheesy.

 Never would I have thought that I'd be buying a Chester Cheetah action figure, but I was coming across so many people posting pictures with this figure, and seeing how much fun he looked... I actually bought him too. I regret nothing.
 The guy looks amazing. His limbs are very thin, and they do feel a bit fragile, but no breaks so far. The guy comes with an alternate head and two alternate hands, but it doesn't matter how you cut it... he looks so confident. You can have a lot of fun posing this guy with other figures. And that's before you bring into the equation his two accessories, a bag of cheetos and a giant cheeto. Both items stay on his hands on friction alone, and to be honest... it seems his hands have gotten a bit looser, so he doesn't hold the cheeto as well. Maybe hot water will fix it?
 There's not a lot of articulation with the guy, but he has enough to get him into a ton of funny poses. I've posed him with his Sailor Moon harem, as well as forcing cheetos down Venom's and Naruto's throats, not to mention the epic light saber vs cheeto duel he's had with my Jedi! Dude, this guy is amazing.
 Haven't I sold you on this figure already? He's amazing, he's a lot of fun, and he looks hilarious next to any other action figures you may own!
9.0

No comments:

Post a Comment