Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Action Figure #183: Marvel Legends Doc Ock(Doc Ock/Silk 2/Pack)

 Give me a hand.... or six.

 No Spider-man collection is complete without a Doc Ock to ruin his day. This guy was my descent into villains, because at first I was only collecting Spider-man figures, but I needed a Silk(Spoilers!)... and he was included, and that made me realize that I could really use some villains!
 The sculpt for this guy is great, he is fat AND muscular, which is just how I like Ock. His octo-arms are supposed to look better, but mine got a bit warped, nothing hot water can't fix. There is, however, something I don't like... they used the same arms as with Sandman, these arms have peg-holes too large for the peg on the shoulder, so every time you move his arms you are stressing the peg.... which will eventually break it. Happened to my Sandman(Spoilers!)
 For a fat guy, this guy can bend a lot! His limbs are as articulated as the Bucky-Cap mold, but he has a ball-jointed torso and no waist articulation. He is slightly shorter than Buck-Cap.
 On the outset he is a good figure... but those arms, man... maybe I'll get the screw fix right this time?
 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment