Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Action Figure #178: Marvel Legends Namor(The Void Wave)

  It smells quite fishy to me.

 You didn't think that was the last we saw of Namor now did you? But now we've got 90's Namor, but without the chest armor.
 He's... He's interesting. He's wearing pants at least, and he has guards on his arms and legs, they are painted gold and they are filled with detail and spikes to the side. The spikes are very gummy, I get it, we don't need fragile spikes as sharp as Guyver's, but something about how gummy they are make them seem a bit pathetic. His hair is something else too, I mean, look at that pompadour, and the hair strands on both sides of his head look like tiny hands grabbing at his pecs! The trident is pretty cool.
 Articulation is... well, just like the Bucky Cap mold, and he's slightly taller than that buck too.
 It's an atypical Namor, that's for sure. Honestly, he is a good figure, but I'll stick with my other Namor. I think that this sculpt could've been made cooler, y'know?
6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment