Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Action Figure #166: Marvel Legends Black Bolt(Thanos Imperative)

  He has a mouth... but he cannot scream.

 Well, I should've used this box for my Star-Lord, shouldn't I? But alas, we are here for good ol' Black Bolt. This guy is one of Marvel oldest, created as supplementary characters for the world of the Fantastic Four!
 Well I think he is fine, but outdated. He is on the Bucky-Cap Mold, which is fine for a lot of figures, but our boy would look so much better on the Vulcan mold. I like how his wings are molded onto the biceps, which look kinda weird depending on where the arms are facing, but I think it's better than having them fall off. His face sculpt is very stoic, which works great for him. There's a new single-carded rerelease that comes with an alternate screaming head, which looks dope too.
 This is the Bucky Cap mold, so you know what to expect.
 He's fine, y'know? It's just that his physique should be more imposing than a few of the modern characters that have released lately on more modern bucks.
6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment