Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Action Figure #154: G. I. Joe Classified Series Storm Shadow(Movie Version)

  Storms don't actually cast a shadow, just so you know.

 I couldn't skip Snake Eyes' frienemy Storm Shadow, now could I? Another badass figure from the much disliked movie.
 The sculpt is, much like Snake Eyes' really good, but instead of looking armored, this one looks more flowy and light. It also contrasts in color, being completely white. I think he looks great, but sadly, his coat's coattails are part of the belt, a rubber-object that hangs loose on his waist, so as you play around with his legs it might get pushed up, which doesn't look quite right. I'm of half a mind to glue it on, honestly.
 The articulation is exactly the same as with Snake Eyes. His arms sometimes gives me some trouble because the armored plating on the shoulders sometimes have a hard time going into the butterfly joints' socket, and not even a bit of oil could help in this regard. Not a big deal, but something to keep in mind. Surprisingly, he's almost as tall as the Bucky Cap Mold.
 Another fantastic Snake Eyes figure, what can I say? I really love posing this guy around, his two swords are badass.
 8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment