Monday, June 3, 2024

Action Figure #149: G. I. Joe Classified Series Snake Eyes(Movie Version)

  This is the Hollywood Snake Eyes.

 Remember how I decided to get into G. I. Joe? The Snake Eyes movie was one of the first pieces of media I saw, and from what little I knew about Snake Eyes, I knew that it got pretty much everything wrong. And yet.... I actually liked the movie. C'mon, just forget about the franchise, says the most annoying nerd when it comes to accuracy, and enjoy the ninjas fighting ninjas! Regardless, a few months later... I was browsing my favorite Toy Store, Big Bad Toy Store, and it turns out all five figures from the line were on sale for dirt cheap... well, needless to say... Spoilers.
 As if I wasn't being heretic enough by praising the movie... what if I told you that I actually like this figure much more than the proper Snake Eyes? Sure, he comes with less accessories, but a Ninja doesn't need guns, and, his outfit looks so sleek. This guy looks incredibly badass.
 The articulation is practically the same as the other Snake Eyes, even if the entire body is different. He's slightly taller than him too, but still shorter than the Bucky Cap mold.
 I love this guy, alright? I don't care what anybody says.
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment