Monday, June 3, 2024

Action Figure #147: G. I. Joe Classified Snake Eyes

  No luck at dice games it seems.

 So, I got this guy when I went to a Lollapalooza a couple of years ago. It was my first G I Joe Classified figure. I wasn't quite familiar with G. I Joe at the time, BUT, I used to play the NES game, one of them, and you know that Snake Eyes was my favorite character to play as! Snow Job was second best. Anyways, since I'm not much into military toys, I've been getting myself acquainted with EVERYTHING G. I. Joe this year. The Renegades animated series being my favorite piece of media yet!
 Well, I like how this guy look. So he's all-black, right? To make up for that, he's got all sort of texturing on his clothes. He also comes with a ton of weapons and accessories that he can equip in different ways, as well as loose bits, such as armbands or chest-straps that you can take off, if you want. He is a cool looking guy. About the only thing I dislike... is that something feels, like, misaligned in his body? I think it's his abs that make everything look in disharmony? I just can't quite help the feeling that something is off. Another small issue.... I think the plastic in his hands is too hard, so putting weapons in can be a bit of a struggle. Weapons that are also a bit harder than what Marvel Legends is usually made off.
 But what would a cool looking ninja be without a lot of articulation, right? He's got bicep swivels, leg swivels, butterfly joints, a ball-jointed waste, drop-down hips, a hinge-torso joint, pivot legs, and double jointed elbows and knees. He's shorter than a Bucky Cap Mold, as most G. I. Joes are.
 What can I tell ya, this is a fantastic ninja, and I was so pleased with this guy... that I went ahead and got more G. I Joes(Spoilers!) and even decided to sink my teeth into the franchise to see if I could get myself to care about more of its characters!
 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment