Monday, June 3, 2024

Action Figure #133: Marvel Legends Mr. Fantastic(Super Skrull Wave)

  The fantastic Mr. Richards.

 But then again, Sue Storm's husband wouldn't look right unless he was wearing the same uniform as her, hence, here we have another Mr. Fantastic!
 Well, this is practically the same figure as the other Reed Richards, but with different boots, a beard and a different color scheme. He only came with the alternate stretchy fingers hand and no extra arms, sadly, because as I said before, they could've done something cooler to showcase his powers, such as stretched arms on the stretchy fingers. That said, I think this costume is much cooler than the classic one.
 Same articulation, same height as the previous figure.
 So, here's the thing... I think this figure looks much cooler than the other Reed Richards. When I display the Fantastic Four, I use this figure, I mean, mainly so that Sue and Johnny will look better with him, but still. That said, the other Mr. Fantastic came with alternate arms and an optional coat that give him more versatility, so they actually went an extra step or two. In fewer words, I prefer this one, but I think the other one is the better figure,
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment