Monday, June 3, 2024

Action Figure #134: DC Universe Legends Reverse Flash

  So he's... the Hsalf?

 So, my favorite color is yellow, so you can bet your butt I got the Reverse Flash before I ever got my Flash figures! Dude, this guy looks great! But I'm getting ahead of myself...
 He looks great! He's pretty much identical to the Flash figure but with a different color scheme, a different color scheme that I like a whole lot more. I mean, look at him! I love the yellow they picked for him, I mean, c'mon, he should be the good guy and The Flash the bad one! He came with an arrow accessory, but I purchased him used, so I don't have it.
 Articulation and height are the same as with Flash.
 What more can I say? I love how he looks, if it was up to me, he'd be the Flash.
7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment