Monday, June 3, 2024

Action Figure #132: DC Universe Classics The Flash(75 Years of Super Power)

  I hate it when I forget to turn off the flash.

 You didn't think that I wouldn't own a Flash figure, now would you? I mean, a Barry Allen Flash figure. Because I have to mention that 'cause some idiot decided that both Barry Allen and Wally West should be The Flash at the same time.
 You know the deal, this is the standard DCUC male buck, but he does get come cool small thunders on his mask and boots. This version of the Flash was painted with metallic gold and metallic red instead of red and yellow, which isn't quite accurate to how he looks, but it does make for a shiny figure. Yeah, I'd prefer a more traditional Flash, but I got him for cheap, so I'm not gonna complain.
 Articulation is what you'd expect from the DCUC, nothing new to report here, and he is slightly taller than the Bucky-Cap mold.
 While it's not the traditional, bright Flash color scheme, the figure does look good, and he can manage to pose running, which is what really matters with a Flash figure.
 7.0


No comments:

Post a Comment