Monday, June 3, 2024

Action Figure #131: Marvel Legends Mr. Fantastic(Retro-Carded)

  He could hand you the pickle jar on the top of the shelf.

 As I mentioned before, I actually began my collection a Fantastic Four team I actually started with the classic blue-on-white costumes, hence, here we have retro Mr. Fantastic!
 This guy is cool for a little reason... his lab coat! He comes with a white coat that you can remove, as well as alternate coated arms. To be fair, I only swapped his arms once, but it was very easy, and the arms never came off when I fidgeted with him. He also comes with two alternate stretchy fingers hands that you can swap between the arms. He is using the Pizza Spidey legs, but the torso is quite different. If anything, I think his face looks slightly younger than I would've liked, but it still looks like Reed Richards.
 The articulation is great, as per usual with Marvel Legends. He's about as tall as the Bucky-cap mold.
 This is a really good figure. My only issue would be that the stretchy fingers doesn't convey the full extent of Reed's power, y'know? But I get it, we still got the lab-coat arms, so I guess it was sort of a compromise, so I'll take it.
7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment