Saturday, June 1, 2024

Action Figure #115: Dragon Stars Mystic Gohan

  The ultimate rice!

 Of course I'd leave my favorite for last, Mystic Gohan is the final, at the moment, Dragon Stars figure that I own, so as my favorite Dragon Ball character, he gets feature last.
 Y'know, the usual, the figure looks good but the arms look a bit short when bent. For some reason, they picked this weird light purple for his sash and wrist ands. It doesn't look too bad, but it's a weird choice. His face is a bit plain, seems to be a trend with these last figures I wrote about, but I guess it fits this calmer, more self-assured Gohan.
 The articulation is the same as with the other Dragon Stars, BUT, unlike Vegito this guy can crouch!! It's serviceable, y'know?
 I like this figure, I do... but I can't wait until Figuarts releases an Ultimate Gohan with the updated 3.0 body so that I can retire this guy.
6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment