Saturday, June 1, 2024

Action Figure #114: DC Multiverse Wonder Woman

  I wonder why I didn't get to her sooner!

 Well, no DC collection is complete without a Wonder Woman, and I'm lucky to have found the Multiverse release, since I bought the first 6 inch Wonder Woman I found on a whim before I knew how Mattel lines worked!
 Using the updated Multiverse sculpts, this girl looks great. This is based on her Rebirth look, which, c'mon, New 52's red, blue and silver didn't look very appealing. The colors they picked for her battle outfit are all very appealing, and while I think her face is a bit too calm for Diana, at least she doesn't look as plain as Kitty Pryde!
 As for articulation, she's using the updated Multiverse model, so she's pretty much as good as a Marvel Legends, but with a useless teeny tiny ab crunch, but she can't twist her torso. She's quite taller than the Bucky-cap mold, as she should!
 She's a really great Wonder Woman figure. About the only things that she'd be lacking is a bit more articulation, but what she's got is good enough.
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment