Thursday, December 15, 2016

Now Playing: Pandemonium 2

 Because who needs to play the first game when you can simply skip right to the sequel.
 So recently, after lurking through the web, I've come across Pandemonium 1 and 2, games I've known about for a while, but it was only a couple of weeks ago that I got interested in the franchise. And while I meant to start at the first game, I accidentally ordered the sequel, so... why not? It's not like the game's story is any good!

 First impressions are... mixed, which is kind of a trend lately. I like the 90s aesthetics, graphics and floaty physics and what not, but... it's too floaty, which makes it too imprecise. The game also moves rather fast, but wants you to perform some timed acrobatics, which can lead to some issues. Still, 3 levels in and I think it's a decent game, but I'm not interested in the first game at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment