Monday, February 8, 2016

Now Playing: Nightshade

 Hibana is one cool Ninja.
 Hibana and Hotsuma are the two coolest Ninja out there. I also like how they are fairly different when it comes to personalities as well, which kinda reflects on their costumes. While Hotsuma was taciturn and a loner, Hibana has a sassy personality, and she wears white and red, because she's cool like that. She also wields two swords, since one sword isn't cool enough.

 As for the game, I'm up to stage 3 and it feels just like Shinobi. It's the same game, albeit, I feel, a bit easier. And Hibana now has to break the defenses of certain enemies with kicks. Also, inverted camera controls that can't be changed, whose idea was it!? Regardless, I'm liking the game, a whole lot, just as I did with Shinobi before it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment