Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Archile's Grab Bag: Turtle Month is still a thing Edition

TURTLE MONTH 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Box box box stuff stuff stuff
 Tearaway - Because it looked awesome. Really.
 Silent Hill: Book of Memories - I know that it's not a Silent Hill game, but I never claimed to be a Silent Hill fan... but I am a dungeon crawler fan, and that is exactly what this game is, which is why I got interested in it!
 Tales of Hearts R - One of the very few VITA RPGs without waifus or some kind of undressing mechanic, and being a Tales fan... I kinda had to get it. I was bummed that the DS version never made it, but if  I knew it meant getting an upgraded port, I wouldn't have minded!
 Toukiden: Kiwami - It looks like a very badass Monster Hunter-type game, right up my alley!
 Soul Sacrifice - I could pretty much copy how I feel about Toukiden for this one. But I'll elaborate on why I got vanilla SS instead of Delta... well, physical release! And yes, I do know that the Chinese release of Delta has an English language option, but that version is a bit tougher to find.
 TMNT(PSP) - While the Movie is a Raphael-fest, it was one of the few post-SNES era TMNT games that I hadn't played, and Turtle Month was coming.... so yeah! Being completely honest about it, this game looks bad... but hey, at least it seems to be better than the DS version(TMNT had three releases: TMNT(PS2, GC, Xbox), TMNT(DS,PSP) and TMNT(GBA)).
 TMNT(GC) - The third version of the TMNT - The Movie - The game thingie, and also the first Ubisoft-pusblished TMNT game, it looks... decentish. I admit, I've never been interested in the Ubisoft-era games(Except maybe Smash-Up, which I bought at release. and was a huge disappointment and the GBA TMNT, which looked great), but since Turtle Month is comin' up... why not!?
  And thus we have the final line up for Turtle Month 2015. Not gonna lie, the only games that look promising are the three Konami games and the Ubisoft-published TMNT(GBA). But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment