Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Now Playing: Dragon Ball - Raging Blast 2

 I finished Assassin's Creed 4! New game time!
 Yeah, I do have "on-going" games, like Megaman StarForce Dragon, which I'm playing every now and then, Crimson Gem Saga which bored me so I'm not ready to pick it up again, Project X Zone, which burned me out, so I'm on an extended break as well, and then there's Demon's Souls and Rune Factory which I swear I will finish this year. I swear.

 Regardless, since Xenoverse is looking mighty swell, I decided to scratch this one off the list. For the life of me, I can't get the hang of the new controls. Budokai Tenkaichi 3 got it so, so tight, and in their effort to simplify the controls, they made a mess. The graphics are pretty cool. The lack of a proper story mode is disappointing though, and Galaxy mode feels like a drag, specially how you unlock levels for other characters on certain galaxies, and how you unlock items, which you could need for the harder missions, on random missions, et all. It looks beautiful though,

No comments:

Post a Comment