Thursday, June 6, 2024

Action Figure #203: Dark Phoenix(Retro-Carded)

  Don't make her angry, you wouldn't like her when she's angry.

 When it comes to the X-Men, it doesn't get more iconic than the Dark Phoenix saga. And what started as an X-men issue would wind up becoming one of the strongest powers in the entire Marvel Universe.
 The figure is your run-of-the-mill Shriek body sculpt but in yellow and red.... colors that I love. That said, I'm a bit iffy on the headsculpt. The expression on her face is fittingly evil, and I love it, but I don't think they quite captured 'powerful flowy' hair with how they sculpted the hair. In my eyes, it just looks a bit... weird. That aside, I like the rest of the figure, I like the colors and the evil expression on her face.
 Shriek body means Shriek articulation. It's pretty good. She's almost as tall as Bucky Cap.
 I like this figure, I mean, it's a good recreation of Phoenix Jean, I just think that the hair could've been done better.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment