Thursday, June 6, 2024

Action Figure #202: Marvel Legends Thor(Terrax Wave)

  C'mon, those little wings on his helmet look silly.

 I hate how Thor looks, I hate what little I know about him, I hate his personality, I hate the fact that he fights with a hammer. But as dull as I find him... I needed Thor, the MCU has made him a cornerstone of their universe. To think that we live in a world in which Thor is a popular character!
 There was no way in hell I was getting the silly classic Thor, this coat-mailed Thor at least looks kinda, almost badass. One thing I don't like much is how large he is, Thor is a big boy, but not this big, that said, it doesn't matter what version of Thor you get, he will look massive next to everyone else. So... yeah, I kinda like this look for Thor, and I think the figure looks decent. His coatmail is very detailed, and the rest of his body is well sculpted too. The face is a bit plain, but this figure comes before their new face-printing technology.
 
 The articulation is very limited. He as very limited range on his elbows and knees, and the skirt part of his robe doesn't let him move his legs too high. No waist swivel, but he can spin his torso. He is way larger than Bucky Cap.
 He's an alright figure. More articulated than a Diamond Select figure, but not as detailed.... and less articulated than Bucky Cap, but more detailed than him!
6.0


No comments:

Post a Comment