Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Action Figure #194: Marvel Legends Magneto(Tri-Sentinel)

  The Master of Magnetism, because he is very attractive

 When it came the time to pick my Magneto... I went for this white one because it reminded me of his costume when he was under Cyclops' leadership.
 This guy is built on the Spider-man UK buck, which works well for Magneto. He has his belt, his cape and armbands, so he's not just a color swap. Paint-swap? Paint-swap. This is not your typical Magneto, and while the Red and Purple feels more appropriate, white and silver fit him well.
 Articulation wise... it's the Spidey-UK Mold, which is about as good as Bucky Cap, although a bit less range on the knees. It's good enough for magneto.
 I like this figure, while not a traditional Magneto, I think he'd fit any X-Men display, whether you use him as a hero, villain or something in-between.
7.0

 

No comments:

Post a Comment