Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Action Figure #189: Marvel Legends Hulk(Wolverine/Hulk 2-Pack)

  He's... another green-skinned character from my collection. Let it ennnnnd!

 Let me warn you, I do not own the 2-Pack, it's just that this Hulk was the one that I liked the most, from the sculpt to the green they painted him with.
 Yeah, as I said above....  I picked this Hulk specially because I liked the vibrant greens they used for his skin, and the head-sculpt was the one I liked the most. This guy is huge, probably my largest Marvel Legends, and he should! He looks massive next to the other guys.
 And despite the size, the guy has a ton of articulation. Leg-wise he matches the Bucky-Cap mold, and while his elbows are single-jointed... he has reverse butterfly joints! He's got a ball-jointed torso and a waist swivel. You'll probably be able to pose this guy more than you think.
 I don't like Hulk as much as I used to like him when I was younger, but man, I love this Hulk figure for his size!
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment