Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Action Figure #180: Fortnite Victory Royale Series Midas Rex

  Alright, alright, I'm done with figures from games I haven't played before.

 Who or what is Midas Rex? I've no idea, but, I can tell you that he is one of my favorite figures in my collection.
 Look at this bad hombre, his body is filled with all sort of details everywhere, and the light-gold paint is just gorgeous. He's packed with a sword and two guns that can be holstered on his legs. Man, he just looks so badass, I love posing him along other bad guys. I hope he is a bad guy, because he is when I'm posing him. He has this cables connected to his arms, I just discovered that one of them didn't just disconnect from the arm, but actually broke, ah well, nothing a bit of glue can't fix!
 He's got a ton of articulation too. A ball jointed torso, a waist swivel, arm and leg swivels, double jointed elbows and knees and, even though they have very little range, he also has butterfly joints on his arms. He has two things that kinda limit his poseability: First of all, his cape makes him a bit top-heavy, and then... there's his tiny feet! It can be a bit hard to pose him when he depends on those tiny feet to stand! He is slightly taller than the Bucky-Cap mold.
 He is a great looking figure, and I love posing him around.
9.0

No comments:

Post a Comment