Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Action Figure #164: G. I. Joe Classified Kamakura

  There was only one way I could have closed my G. I. Joe collection... MORE NINJA!

 What can I say, even though I don't really like military action figures, I do love the G. I. Joe ninjas, and Kamakura was one that I really needed.
 The sculpt is pretty nice, this ninja wears greens and blues, with a few pieces of gunmetal grey. He comes with a ton of accessories, two Katanas, a bladed stick, a knife, a pistol and even an alternate, masked head. About the only thing I don't like about the sculpt is the belt-piece, because it's left loose on his torso, so it tends to get off-centered. I'm considering gluing it to the waist.
 Articulation-wise... it's just like the rest of the G. I. Joes, so he's got a lot of different poses he can strike, and he's a ninja, so he's better! He's almost as tall as the Bucky Cap mold.
 Kamakura is yet another great ninja character. If you need ninjas for your collection, look no further than Hasbro's Joes.
7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment