Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Action Figure #162: G. I. Joe Classified Series Agent Helix

  Has nothing to do with Helix Studi... no, wait, she does! She was created for their game!

 What I'm about to show you here is my favorite female figure in my collection, Agent Helix. She's like the gold standard Hasbro should be following on their Marvel Legends line.
 So... she looks cool as hell. She's trained by Snake Eyes, so she's a bit Ninja-like, but with a more soldier-y vibe to her. And if she didn't look cool enough, she's got YELLOW on her!! That makes her amazing by default, even the hilt of her swords is yellow. This is my kind of ninja. She comes with a lot of weapons, a machete, two guns, two katanas and... two wrist blades. I do think these last two could've been done better, as they go on her wrists, but you have to bend the plastic. If it was a full circle that you had to put by first removing her hands would've been better, heck, one of the two wrist accessories is already getting a bit loose due to all the putting and removing.
 Remember how much I've praised Movie Scarlet and Movie Baroness? This figure has everything they have BUT she also has arm swivels and double jointed elbows. In other words, she's as articulated as the male figures. THIS is how female figures should be. She's shorter than the Bucky Cap mold.
 This is my favorite female figure in my collection, like I said above. From design and paint to just how many poses I can get out of her.
10

No comments:

Post a Comment