Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Action Figure #161: Marvel Legends Pyro(Pyro/Rogue Double Pack)

   He's also a human torch, kinda. Sorta. Trust me.

 Well, let me start off by saying that I don't own the Rogue, I didn't much care about that version of her, but I did want the Pyro, so I got him loose.
 While both of his headsculpts are ugly. I just can't ignore how this guy was basically made for me. Fire related? Outfit consists of yellow, red and orange? This is my guy alright. Outside of being a Sunfire buck, he had a new chest-piece sculpted, that comes with a backpack and two cables that connect to his new wrist pieces 
 Being on the Sunfire mold, the guy has an undeserved amount of articulation. His fuel pack doesn't even get in the way, so you can get him into a lot of poses. His flamey hair makes him slightly taller than the Bucky Cap mold.
 Does this B-Tier X-Men villain that is barely used nowadays deserve such a great buck? No, but I'm not gonna complain. He's a great figure.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment