Monday, June 3, 2024

Action Figure #142: DC Universe Classics Catwoman(Gotham City 5-Pack)

  Here, kitty kitty.

 Before we get ahead of ourselves, no, I do not own the other four figures, I just wanted this Catwoman fig.
 Well... I've mixed feelings about her sculpt. On the one hand, I undeniably like how she looks. I don't remember her wearing a costume like this in purple, but the purple and black looks great on her, and I like how her boots and hands look. On the other hand... she feels too slim and too short, kinda like the Star Fire figure. She scratches the itch I had of having a Catwoman figure, but I think they could've done better.
 Articulation is the usual DCUC female buck affair, and she's slightly shorter than the Bucky-Cap mold.
 As I stated above, yeah, she's serviceable for a Catwoman figure. Until a new 6 inch Catwoman figure comes out that I actually like I'm content with her.
5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment