Monday, June 3, 2024

Action Figure #136: Marvel Legends Human Torch(Retro-Carded)

  Is it me or is it getting hot in here?

 No Spider-man themed collection is complete without his best frienemy, the Human Torch!
 Built on the Sunfire buck, this guy looks great. His head sculpt shows a very cheeky smile which totally fits him. I think that about the only issue I have with the sculpt is that I feel that the blond hair should've been more yellow. He comes with a few fire effects that give him a lot of pizzaz.
 Articulation is, well, you know, Sunfire Mold, it's great. That said, it seems he is shorter than the Bucky-Cap mold for some reason?
 This is a real good figure, I think the flame effects do a good job of showcasing his abilities without having him in his flamey form.
 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment