Sunday, June 2, 2024

Action Figure #127: DC Universe Classics Green Lantern(Hal Jordan)

  In the darkest night, in the brightest day, no action figure shall escape my sight.

 Alright, now this is the final Green Lantern figure I own, I promise... at least for now. While he was the first then-modern Green Lantern.... I've never been much of a fan of Hal. Look, I'm a 90's kid, Kyle's my guy, and I absolutely loved knowing that the previous GL had turned into a villain, and the motive made sense, it was a fantastic twist and character development.... but the Status Quo had to strike again.
 This figure features Hal's classic look, which means the green part of his costume doesn't end on a belt, but rather, on a shorty short. I don't think it looks very good, but hey, it's Hal's classic look. For whatever reason, he is on a smaller buck than the rest of the Justice League figures, even shorter than John Stewart.  
 Say it with me: The articulation is exactly the same as with the other DCUC figures. His height is about as tall as the Bucky-Cap mold.
 I don't know, he is a good figure, but I'm not particularly fond of the character or the costume, so I can only like this figure so much.
 6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment