Saturday, June 1, 2024

Action Figure #117: DC Multiverse Superman

  It's a bird! No, it's a plane! NO! It's an action figure!

 And to complete the DC Trinity I needed a Superman figure, and while it's OK for Wonder Woman to be taller than Superman, I didn't want him to look too short next to her, so the DCUC line wasn't enough, I needed... Rebirth Superman from the Multiverse line!
 The Rebirth outfit is definitely not my favorite. Too much blue and not enough red, but, he is Superman-y enough and his trunks are on the inside, so I'll take it. He's got the standard Multiverse Male buck, as it's not like you can do much sculpting with Supes. His face is something that I kinda don't like, and I'm not sure why. Is it too thin? Is his expression too plain? I don't know, but there's something about it that I just don't like.
 Articulation is, well, what you'd expect out of Mattel's multiverse line. He is not a Batfamily member, so single jointed elbows for him! He's about a head taller than the Bucky-Cap mold.
 I don't really like Rebirth's costume, I don't think so much blue looks all that great, but, he is a good Superman figure. Not amazing, not outstanding, but a good figure non the less. If I was a customizer, I'd try painting him some red boots.
 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment