Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Game #855: Franklin the Turtle(Advance)

  Good ole activity centers.

 Can't say I was a fan of Franklin the Turtle, but back when I was of school age I loved waking up in the morning to watch the really cool shows(Batman and Superman TAS!), but sometimes I'd wake up even earlier, and as I waited for my shows to start I'd sometimes come across this show. And that's the sole reason I got this game, it's almost like a little piece of my childhood.

 The game reminded me of old PC games that were activity centers, because this is a collection of 19(odd number) mini games. There's a game in which you must paint a picture, a Simon-says mini-game, a memory game, a lot of "collect X" games and the such.

 The minigames are very simple and short, and most have no fail state. I think the games are so boring that even toddlers would have a hard time enjoying it.

 The graphics are a bit ugly, it's as if they digitized animation cells from the show or something, as sprites have a very grainy and stiff look to them.

 It's not good, it's not fun.

1.0

No comments:

Post a Comment