Monday, September 14, 2015

Now Playing: Tearaway

 It's aight.
 See? The blog isn't dead. It's on hiatus. Anyways, Tearaway... it's alright. I'm not the biggest fan of these kind of games, y'know, those that try to make the most of a console gimmicks. Not to say that I hate these kind of games, just that they are not the kind of games I tend to love. But then again, Frobisher Says is amazing, but I digress.

 What did I like about Tearaway?
 The visuals, everything looks as if it was made out of paper, even water splashes! It looks really neat.
 Having my face on the sun. Yes, really. Every time I appear on-screen I just start making faces, because why not?
 The creativity. Come on, pressing on the back of the system and having your fingers appear on the screen is pretty original

 What did I not like about Tearaway?
 The slow pace. Maybe it's because I'm very early on the game, but it seems as if every time I take a few steps, a NPC is waiting to talk to me.

 So yeah, there's nothing particularly bad about it, but it's definitely not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment