Thursday, October 1, 2015

Now Playing: J-Stars Victory VS+

 When you go full anime.
 I think I'm more fond of doing these in a shorter, more concise manner. Which means lists, I love me some lists.

What I liked:
 - The playable characters.
 - The simple controls, which is what a licensed game should strive for.
 - The graphics
 - Proper balance.

What I didn't like:
- The character roster, it's a shame that the DS game from years ago had a better cast of characters. Sure, you could argue that making characters for that game was cheaper...
 - But then we have the Support characters. Do we really want unplayable characters? I'd rather have cut all of them, and add a few more playable characters, so many series don't even make an appearance on this game, while some series get up to three representatives, others only get one.
- The weight. It's funny, I usually like it when games feel heavy, but in this game in particular... I think I'm not a fan.
- Unlocking stuff is sloooooooooow. The 'Adventure Mode' is a drag. Why do I need these 'slots' in order to buy more characters if I've got the money?
- Speaking of adventure mode, Luffy has said some rather unLuffy things already. It's not like I expected a great story, but c'mon...

No comments:

Post a Comment