Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Archile's Grab-bag: Massive Edition

 Went abroad, yadda yadda yadda, bought games , yadda yadda yadda.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: 'Nother year, 'nother Dragon Ball game. This one is made by DIMPS, the Budokai/Burst Limit devs, which is my favorite branch of DB games, but in the Tenkaichi style. It looks pretty dope.
 Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late: Y'know it's a Japanese game when the name is in English and it makes no sense. By the Melty Blood creators, I've been keeping an eye out for this one ever since it was announced for the Arcades. It looks pretty dope.
 Escape Dead Island: This game got terrible reviews.... yet it always seemed to me as a game that I'd like to play. And I got it for 19.99, so I can't complain if it sucks too badly.
 Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: I think it's wrong of me to call myself a fan of the franchise, since I only played Tri and don't have any plans on playing the old games(Some peeps told me that the older ones aren't worth it), but I'm pretty dang interested in similar games and future games, case in point, MH 4 Ultimate!
 The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask 3D: Majora's Mask was a game I got as a gift for finishing School.... And sold about 10 years later alongside my other N64 games because I was an idiot. Anyways, Majora's Mask is back.
 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: I had no plans to watch the movie, as much of a fan as I am of TMNT. That said, people were saying that this game was a pretty good Diablo-like game, so I said what the hell!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Danger of the Ooze: Two TMNT games...? TURTLE MONTH 2015 CONFIRMED, BOOYAKASHA!
 Haunting Ground: One of PS2's most forgotten games, I've been wanting to play this one for a while, but the price was a bit prohibitive, but now i have my chance!
  Silent Hill  4 - The Room: As far as I'm concerned, this was the first Survival Horror game I've ever finished. As much as I love horror flicks, I don't like the genre when it comes to games, but I've a soft spot for this one!
 Legacy of Kain - Defiance: I tried Soul Reaver 1 and 2, but never liked'em too much... but I did enjoy this one. And I was reading the lore of the series and slowly got interested in it... I'm gonna get the other LoK games(Soul Reaver 1 and 2, Legacy of Kain 1) and give'em a whirl this year.
 Tomba!: One of those expensive PS1 games I've always wanted to play... and now I can!
 Tomba! 2 - The Evil Swine Returns: Now this one I played back in the day, and I absolutely adored it, can't way to get back into it!
 Shinobido 2 - The Revenge of Zen: I might've bought a Vita. I liked Tenchu 3, and the video I watched of this game looked pretty good, so why not?
 Street Fighter X Tekken: The game that exemplifies everything that is wrong with Capcom and Videogames in general.... Am I gonna have a field trip with this one!
Persona 4 - The Golden: Persona 4 is among my favorite RPGS ever created, shame Atlus milked it to death. Shame I'm encouraging them to by buying this one. I dunno, the fans are mixed on this one, a lot of them hate the new tsundere-waifu-type character introduced in the port that is now shoe-horned into being a major part of the plot... I'm gonna give it a fair chance, but knowing my tastes... I think I'm not gonna like the new stuff.


Borderlands 2(Vita): See the picture? There's no Picture, I got the digital edition. I would've never imagined that I would've been able to play one of my favorite games on the go. Am I loving this one!

1 comment: