Monday, September 29, 2014

Now Playing: Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag

 A pirate I was meant to be, trim the sails and roam the sea!
 Alright, my Assassin's Creed break is over, let's get this over with! AC IV is the same old AC as before, get to the synchronization spots, gather items and collectibles from around town. Parkour is still top-notch, and combat as smooth as ever. Same old, same old.

 I'm up to Havana right now, and I've already collected everything on the initial Island, and collecting as much as I can in Havana. Oh, and it suffers from the same issue as AC 3, you can hunt... before Edward gets the hidden blade, which means right now he is slaying animals by hitting them with his naked palm, turns out Edward is a master of Kung Fu, must run in the Kenway bloodline!

 The first person Abstergo scenes... man, was that cheesy, I cringed a bit when you met the director. I think they meant to do it that way on purpose, but... eh, Ubisoft you really don't need to explain the "technological" HUD, at least not to me, seriously, don't force yourself to add present-day sections just because.

 Oh well, I'm having fun, Edward is a fun character and I love the fact that he dual wields swords, finally!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete