Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Action Figure #171: Marvel Legends MoonDragon(Drax/MoonDragon 2-Pack)

  Bald characters are the best telepaths. Coincidence? I think not.

 Well, you like them classic? How 'bout MoonDragon? I was waiting for this figure in order to complete my Guardians of the Galaxy(2006) collection, now all I'm missing is Phylla-Vell, Grasshopper and Jack Flag!
 While I would've wanted a Guardians MoonDragoon, I'll take her in her classic green costume too. Her cape and her face sculpt are both fantastic. She's using those cool pinless legs, but for whatever reason, they aren't using the Shriek buck, 
 ...she has single jointed elbows, which severely limits the range on her arms. She's also got no waist swivel, but at least she has a ball-peg jointed torso. She's as tall as Bucky-Cap.
 She's a really good figure, but for a 2023 release... a bit outdated when it comes to articulation.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment